In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
§ 1 Controller
The controller according to art. 4 para. 7 GDPR is
Legal Services Co., Ltd.
บจก. เเช็ฟเค่อ ลีกัล เซอร์วิสเซ็ส
Country Complex Tower A, Suite 5-6, 11th Floor,
Sanphawut Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security based on art. 6(1) point (f) GDPR:
- IP address,
- Date and time of the request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (specific page),
- Access status/HTTP status code,
- Amount of data transferred in each case,
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here: by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(a) This website uses the session cookies. Session cookies store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(b) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when contacting us by e-mail or contact form
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, and possibly your telephone number) will be saved by us to answer your queries. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are no statutory retention requirements. This processing of your data is based on art. 6(1) point (b) GDPR.
§ 4 your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- The right to access,
- The right to rectification,
- The right to erasure,
- The right to restrict processing,
- The right to object to processing,
- The right to data portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.